SkyDemons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lawliet

Lawliet

My GM Application Empty
PostSubject: My GM Application   My GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:32 am

NAME: Josh Li
IGN: Lawliet (Soon to be)

What you want to be (GM or CODER))
I would like to apply as a GM.
How long have you been playing this server?
0 Days, don't judge me yet, I'm vacationing in China right now, and I cannot access MediaFire

How many servers have you played?
OVER 9000. No jk, at least 30

Have you been a GM or CODER before and how many time have you been it?
15 times

What kind of experience do you have?
Very little coding, I have dealt with SQL Crashers, hackers, and proxy users.

If I make you coder or GM what would you do as it?
To be honest, I would like to use !item to obtain items that are not assessable through a normal account because there are some things I have never laid my eyes on before, considering I am a v55 player. Besides, I am not going to sound like a innocent angel who just wants to help people, so they can quickly obtain the GM position.

I am pretty sure that there are plenty of people who wants to become a GM because of the following reasons:

- The Unlimited Flash Jump

- The quick and easy transportation function where all you have to do it use !warp

- The simplicity of stalking someone without using VIP rocks

- The ability to hide and scare everyone

- The power to create any items you want

And

- The ability to scroll massively

Will you break any rules that I give you?
I'm pretty sure I won't but there might be minor faults. I will admit to my abuses of the rules.

Will you be active?
I don't want to sound like everyone and say YES 24/7. I will try my best to get on, but I won't have much time to go online. While I'm vacationing in China I have been traveling alot, I even have proof of it.

If I caught you breaking the rule what should I do about you?
Do whatever, it's fun playing the server amirite?
Suspend me,
Ban me,
Demote me,
I/P me.
Doesn't matter, it was great playing.
-EXTRA-
I can speak English, and leet. So if you ever see me sp3111n9 li3k d15.
I'm joking.
I have a list, like everyone else, and many more, I hope you liked my application and will accept.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ryan

My GM Application Empty
PostSubject: LOL funny gm app   My GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:33 am

Well...o...kay

I speak English, Spanish, Cantonese, and some French. Congratz that you speak English.

I wanted to be GM not because of the reason you stated; I've always liked doing moderator things. I like being able to plan things for other players to enjoy-- ie: events

You don't have to put down other people to make yourself seem all noble and crap.

Thanks,

Ryan
Back to top Go down
Lawliet

Lawliet

My GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM Application   My GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:45 am

[GM]Ryan wrote:
Well...o...kay

I speak English, Spanish, Cantonese, and some French. Congratz that you speak English.

I wanted to be GM not because of the reason you stated; I've always liked doing moderator things. I like being able to plan things for other players to enjoy-- ie: events

You don't have to put down other people to make yourself seem all noble and crap.

Thanks,

Ryan
Thanks for the criticizing, really it helps.
Oh and I speak Cantonese also.
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ryan

My GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM Application   My GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:53 am

I'm glad it helped, because I think putting people down doesn't really boost your chance of becoming GM and I just want to notify you of that.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM Application   My GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyDemons :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: