SkyDemons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Everyone!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxXRyanXxX

For Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: For Everyone!!!   For Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:19 am

Nobody of our GMs was online so we were bored.....
We decided to do things, that the time will pass faster.
Here's a picture:
For Everyone!!! Maple015
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ryan

For Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Everyone!!!   For Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:27 am

XxXRyanXxX wrote:
Nobody of our GMs was online so we were bored.....
We decided to do things, that the time will pass faster.
Here's a picture:
For Everyone!!! Maple015

LOL "nobody of our GM"? It's "none of our GMs". And that's because we're in different time zones. It's like 1 or 2am in the morning for us by the time you guys go on. Seriously, we're trying our best to stay on for you guys. Kijoun and me have stayed on till like 5am our time just to host awesome events, serve/help you guys. We are GMs, but we're not super-human-- we do need some sleep.

~~[GM]Ryan

P.S. nice screen shot though lol!
Back to top Go down
wolfie

wolfie

For Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Everyone!!!   For Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:30 am

well, some peolpe just don't understand, that's why there should be some european GM's/Coders.
nice picture though alien
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ryan

For Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Everyone!!!   For Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:37 am

wolfie wrote:
well, some peolpe just don't understand, that's why there should be some european GM's/Coders.
nice picture though alien

When my summer class ends, I can probably switch to sleep on a GMT clock. But for now, I have to have enough sleep to be able to get my arse up in the morning to go to school.

Thank you for your suggestion,
~~[GM]Ryan
Back to top Go down
wolfie

wolfie

For Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Everyone!!!   For Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:40 am

i'm currently on vacation in Kroatia, thats also why i'm not ingame.
so no get up for class lol
Back to top Go down
xxxmartixxx

For Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Everyone!!!   For Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:10 pm

i was intern but bboy made me donator and i live in europa so maybe i can be the gm?
im online alot thx..
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ryan

For Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Everyone!!!   For Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:25 am

xxxmartixxx wrote:
i was intern but bboy made me donator and i live in europa so maybe i can be the gm?
im online alot thx..

Well, interns doesn't really have a lot of power. You get to open stores with "!..." commands... that's about it...
Back to top Go down
xxxmartixxx

For Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Everyone!!!   For Everyone!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 8:26 am

thats not what i ment Razz i ment that maybe i can be a real GM to help ppl etc. becuz i life in europe. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Everyone!!!   For Everyone!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyDemons :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: