SkyDemons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Not working

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ms8125

Not working Empty
PostSubject: Not working   Not working I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 12:19 pm

Ok ive tried everything ive even talk to people on Hamachi ive extracted everything but when i try to load SkydemonMs.exe is says that it cant find wzmss.dll and to re download but when i do that it keeps giving me the same error

Edit: i dl'd the stuff i needed and it takes me to a Black Screen and returns me to where i was
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ryan

Not working Empty
PostSubject: Re: Not working   Not working I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 pm

ms8125 wrote:
Ok ive tried everything ive even talk to people on Hamachi ive extracted everything but when i try to load SkydemonMs.exe is says that it cant find wzmss.dll and to re download but when i do that it keeps giving me the same error

Edit: i dl'd the stuff i needed and it takes me to a Black Screen and returns me to where i was

O, d'accord. Just find some other wzmss.dll that you have and place it in where you have the SkydemonMs exe (which should be in your v.62 maple folder). Any wzmss.dll should work fine.

Best regards,
~~[GM]Ryan
Back to top Go down

Not working
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyDemons :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: