SkyDemons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Having some trouble with DL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ms8125

Having some trouble with DL Empty
PostSubject: Having some trouble with DL   Having some trouble with DL I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Hi i just joined and was wondering what i have to download to start playing i dl'd Hamachi and the SkydemonMS thing but i cant seem to get it to work im in SM14 if that means anything plz help me
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Having some trouble with DL   Having some trouble with DL I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:54 pm

ms8125 wrote:
Hi i just joined and was wondering what i have to download to start playing i dl'd Hamachi and the SkydemonMS thing but i cant seem to get it to work im in SM14 if that means anything plz help me

Did you log into Hamachi before trying to run the server? You have to log into a Hamachi network: ie-- SDMs14 ; password 123

~~[GM]Ryan (current IGN: 7Ryan7)
Back to top Go down
ms8125

PostSubject: Re: Having some trouble with DL   Having some trouble with DL I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:07 pm

Ok i loaded patch amd everything but i when i try to load it i get error code 11004 plz help
Back to top Go down
wolfie

wolfie

PostSubject: Re: Having some trouble with DL   Having some trouble with DL I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:25 am

at first just google.
or reinstall your whole 0.62 maple
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Having some trouble with DL   Having some trouble with DL I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Having some trouble with DL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SkyDemons :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: