SkyDemons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gregs GM APP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
codkillarune

Gregs GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Gregs GM APP   Gregs GM APP I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:56 am

NAME:Greg Scarpa
IGN:character-Greg login-codkillarune
(what you want to be (GM or CODER)) Game master

How long have you been playing this server? I started a couple days ago. I really like this severs rates.

How many servers have you played? I played on Unholy Ms
v.55, Silent Ms(I rebirth 14 times), and at least 10 more.

Have you been a GM or CODER before and how many time have you been it? Skill Ms(v55) Silent Story(v.62)

What kind of experience do you have? I have held events in silent story, helped novice players level up, I almost created a private server so I know how to run one. I also help the community grow by advertising on youtube.

If i make you coder or GM what would you do as it? I will help keep this private server clear of hackers, help the SkyDemonsMs community grow through youtube, tell friends to play this private server.

Will you break any rules that i give you? I promise that I will not break any rules

Will you be active? I will be active. I stared a couple days ago and im close to rebirth. (character: Greg)

If i caught you breaking the rule what should i do about you? This wouldn't happen, but if it did you should take all my GM powers away and ban me from this private server
Back to top Go down

Gregs GM APP
Page 1 of 1