SkyDemons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IGN change requests~!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[GM]Ryan

IGN change requests~! Empty
PostSubject: IGN change requests~!   IGN change requests~! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:22 am

Please post your current IGN and the IGN you want and the owner will get back to you as soon as possible. In your reply, put the reason(s) why you want a name change. Thank you.

A loving message from [GM]Ryan

(Format)

Current IGN:
The IGN you wish to have:
Reason(s) why you want name change:
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ryan

PostSubject: From luckyboy, posted by [gm]ryan   IGN change requests~! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:32 am

Current IGN: luckyboy
Requesting IGN: blueman
Reason: I'm blue and not luckyboy, luckyboy sucks

(note from [GM]Ryan: luckyboy is from Dutch Netherlands, he doesn't speak a lot of English. Because he doesn't know what reason means and I don't speak Dutch, he doesn't have a good reason for why he wants the name change. Also, I'm posting the request for him because he has trouble logging onto the forums.)
Back to top Go down
[GM]Ryan

PostSubject: From Lily, posted by [GM]Ryan   IGN change requests~! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:29 pm

Current IGN: LiLy
Requesting IGN: Jinny
Reason: My sister gave me her character, so I want to change it from my sister's name to my name.

(note from [GM]Ryan: Jinny says she doesn't speak English well. She speaks Hebrew. Therefore, on her behalf, I'm posting her IGN change request.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IGN change requests~!   IGN change requests~! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IGN change requests~!
Page 1 of 1